- Study in Ukraine-Poltava Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy as follows:
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding International Faculty
- Quality Education
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL,MCI,USMLE)
- Cost effective
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic
- Three Months’ Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K., SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
100% VISA assured to deserving candidates
- NO ENTRY TEST ,NO TOEFL/IELTS, TUITION FEE ON ARRIVAL,ENGLISH MEDIUM STUDIES
- Costs Benefits Accreditation Many courses are globally recognized (WHO, MCI,UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, USMLE etc.)
The ukrainian system of education provides excellent quality and is well developed. One of the most important tasks for central and local authorities is to give equal possibilities in getting top quality education for all citizens of Ukraine.
There are 15000 institutions for pre-school preparation. According to the Constitution secondary school takes the central part in the system and is free and quite accessible. 7 millions of students attend 21900 schools. Private sector in secondary education is insignificant. Totally, there are 200 private schools (1% of all the amount of students).
Transition of secondary school from 10 (11) to 12 level system, according to European standards, is taking place now. Moreover, there is no difference in content of Ukrainian (post-soviet) secondary education from standards of secondary school of other European countries.
You can take vocational education in 950 technical institutions on the base of lower secondary education and upper secondary education. In Ukrainian system of Education College of Further Education refers to the lower part of higher education.
Having more than 1 million, student institutions of higher education in Ukraine form a system which considers to be one of the biggest in the world. In Ukraine you can get higher education in universities (academies, institutes) accredited on 3-4th level. After 4 years of studying you can get Bachelor degree, 5 years is for specialists, five and a half or 6 years Masters Degree. Among all the enumerated degrees Specialist is the most popular.
Higher education course includes work placement, when students have the possibility to gain experience. Recognition of qualification gained is the priority of the state. In case of successful graduation of a university students get the. Diploma no matter what form of property it refers to. The transcript of the subject list with marks is attached to the Diploma. Although the state guarantees the conformity to standards of qualification, the employer takes into consideration how authoritative the university is.Today, you can get the education in 290 universities, academies and institutes of Ukraine of 3-4th level of accreditation. Among them there are 220 state institutions, 70- non state.
International students get their higher education in universities, academies and institutes that are not only accredited, but also have a special license to teach foreign students. All the universities from thelist of Ukrainian Admission Center possess the license. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine controls the quality of educational services done to foreign students.
International students start their studying with foundation year.
It includes a course of Ukrainian (Russian) language and some of the comprehensive subjects according to the future profession. Further education is continuing together with Ukrainian students. (English medium is also available however)