Students want to apply for Ukrainian Medical & Dental Academy AS Poltava State National Medical & Dental University must do these three steps:
HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
An invitation letter from POLTAVA NATIONAL MEDICAL AND DENTAL UNIVERSITY (UMDA) we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Invitation charges 350 US$
- Courier Charges 100 US$
You can send us the documents by email or by fax.
You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or by western Union.
After receiving documents and payment. we shall send you the invitation letter,admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
After getting invitation letter from POLTAVA STATE NATIONAL MEDICAL AND DENTAL UNIVERSITY students should contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate. He/she should apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
8 Passport size Photos
After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.
Poltava State National Dental University as (Ukrainian Medical And Dental Academy will be pleased to consider all applications on an individual basis. Students with additional qualifications or relevant work experience may be considered for entry beyond the first year of some programs (entry with advanced standing). The student must have completed science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and biology) to get the admission in the Medical, Dental and Pharmacy faculty. The following guidelines normally apply:
- The senior school certificate
- Gcse standard certificate
- West african gce a-level certificate
- Gce a-level standard certificate
- Standard XII in the higher secondary school certificates
The information above is intended only for guidance purposes and does not constitute any form of guarantee. All applications will be considered on an individual basis. If you have qualifications from a country not listed above,
please contact the International office for details of equivalence.
A reasonable standard of English will be needed by students to complete a course successfully.
Poltava State National Medical And Dental University as (Ukrainian Medical And Dental Academy)